Monday, April 14, 2014

20 Questions with the Girls of Trachete


Some of you have heard me talk about Face Melting for Fashion in my last post, here. But in case you haven't, I'm talking about the awesome event that takes place Friday, April 25th, as part of Alternative Fashion Week. You can find out more about it here, but basically some killer local bands- Trachete, Mama, Teen Fiction, and Betty Machete & The Angry Cougars- are going to be styled, photographed, and then will perform in a live concert at King Avenue 5.


And as I'm one of the stylists, I thought I'd give you guys a little peak at the lovely ladies of Trachete, the band I'm styling for the event.


Many of you will recognize the lead singer of the band, Amee Bell Wanzo (we're using stage names below but I bet you can figure out which one she is ;) ). Not only is she an Advertising Account Executive by day and a rock goddess by night, but somewhere in the middle of all that, she also somehow managed to be a co-founder of the Alternative Fashion Mob and an organizer of Alternative Fashion Week. Say what?! I know, it's pretty incredible! And so are the rest of her band mates. So read on!...








Pretty rad, right?

Thanks to the girls of Trachete for letting me interview them and for letting me poke, prod, and style them for the photo shoot! If you want to find out more about the band, hear their latest songs, and check out their upcoming gigs, like their Facebook page

And while you're at it, head on over to like mine, too. Or check out my local fashion blog, StyleOnHigh.

Until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment